Utilizing over 60 years of experience, Millard frangible approach light masts are designed for safety, durability and serviceability. Standard designs range from 1.2m to 14m although extra tall solutions up to 60m are available.
SAFE. ICAO COMPLIANT
- The world’s first frangible mast developed over 60 years ago
- ICAO frangibility compliant through 3rd party full-scale impact testing
- Meets ICAO deflection criteria of 2 degrees in the vertical axis and 5 degrees in the horizontal axis
- The unique Aluminum lattice structure is rigid, yet engineered to give way if accidentally impacted
- Typical lifespan of 25+ years
- Aluminum alloy used to build Millard masts is the same used to build spacecraft and marine vessles
- Naturally resistant to Saltwater and UV exposure without the use of gels or coatings
- Virtually maintenance free and no special handling or treatments required
- Backed by an industry best 10 year warranty
SERVICEABLE. EASY TO USE.
- Lightweight for easy on-site handling
- Tilt base and center hinge features allow mast to be installed and serviced quickly and safely
- Simple and modular design comes together easily to minimize contractor labour
- Lamp height easily adjustable