Millard meteorological masts are ideal for their simplicity and reliable performance. The masts are ICAO frangibility compliant through 3rd party full-scale impact testing. Standard designs are for heights 2.25m, 3m, 6m and 10m, but other solutions are available.
SIMPLE. UNIVERSAL. EASY.
- Simple design can be installed by anyone using basic hand tools
- Lightweight for easy on-site handling
- Tilt base and center hinge features allow mast to be installed and serviced quickly and safely
- Lattice structure does not require special or custom hardware kits to mount equipment – standard u-bolts can be used.
RELIABLE. STRONG. DURABLE.
- Engineered to stringent CSA (Canadian) wind and ice load standards to ensure reliable performance of mounted equipment. Custom load engineering is available.
- Rugged Aluminum alloy design is resistant to UV exposure and ideal for coastal regions
- Typical lifespan of 25+ years and backed by an industry best 10 year warranty
Common applications include:
- RVR Systems
- Various Sensors – air temperature, precipitation, humidity, etc.
- Custom solutions available