Millard Towers offers a complete line of Windsock assemblies.
MASTS / POLES
Millard offers three designs to support its windsocks:
- Aluminum Pole
- Frangible Aluminum Lattice Mast (ICAO Compliant)
- Frangible Fiberglass Pole (FAA Certified)
Designs come in standard heights of 2.25m and 4.50m per ICAO, FAA, and Transport Canada requirements. All come with a 2″ NPT adaptor to suit Millard Windsock Swivels and a variety of tilting features to allow for safe and easy servicing.
Millard Windsock Swivels are manufactured using marine-grade Aluminum materials and Stainless Steel hardware. Designs are available with a variety of standard options:
- Red/White or Orange Fabric Windsocks – 0.9m x 3.6m, 0.6m x 2.4m, 0.45m x 2.4m
- Basket Assemblies – 0.9m, 0.6m, and 0.45m Diameters
- Electrical – Unlit, 100-240VAC, 12VDC, 6.6A
- Standard Internally Lit LEDs
- Solar Powered Kits
- LED Obstruction Lighting
Millard manufactures windsocks used for Industrial, Chemical, Agriculatural, and Oil & Gas applications. Swivels are Stainless Steel and available in 0.33m, 0.45m, and 0.60m diameters.
Millard offers Explosion Proof Windsocks for Zone 1 and 2 ares with a gas explosion hazard. Assemblies are Stainless Steel and available in a diameter of 0.45m.