Millard manufactures masts used to support a variety of meteorological equipment, particularly wind sensor equipment. Masts are made from marine-grade Aluminum alloy and favoured for their simple design, easy installation and reliable performance. Standard freestanding solutions are available up to 14m and guyed solutions up to 60m.
- Engineered per CSA S37-13 – Antennas, Towers and Antenna-Supporting Structures
- Fabricated in 3m lengths, weighing between 7kg and 35kg
- Latticed structure provide rigid performance for sensitive monitoring equipment
- Optional tilt base and center hinge features make installation quick and easy
- Lightning kits, obstruction lighting and mounting brackets are available
- Masts are available as unpainted, solid powder coated or banded powder coating per obstruction marking requirements
Common Applications include:
- Wind Sensors
- Automated Weather Systems (AWS)
- Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS)
- Instrumentation Bridges
Millard also fabricates FRANGIBLE METEOROLOGICAL MASTS for aviation applications.